I live only minutes from downtown Salt Lake City, Utah, and conduct the majority of my research at the largest genealogical library in the world — The Family History Library. With access to millions of original sources in addition to on-site databases and subscription websites, I am able to provide in-depth and thorough research results.
- Each request is unique. Contact me and we can customize a project that meets all your expectations.
- Cost of copies/packaging/postage
- Available to travel at client’s expense
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Honest, professional research
- Personal and frequent correspondence to insure your satisfaction
- Professional binding
- A detailed research report outlining the research process, results, and recommendations for future research.
- A detailed research calendar
- Applicable copies or images of pertinent findings
- Family charts (if desired)
HOW TO ORDER
- Each client is unique and will require different services. In order to personally assist you, please click HERE to fill out a no-obligation contact form. Personal correspondence will allow you to detail your unique research requests. Comments and questions are welcome.
- To inquire about speaking engagements, presentations, transcription work, or other genealogical needs, please click HERE to send me an email.
- After a service agreement has been made, approximately half of the expected total bill is due up front as a retainer. The rest is due upon completion of the project. Payment can be made via PayPal or check, details for which will be emailed to you.